We have three press operations consisting of a 7”, 8” and 9” presses, which gives us the flexibility to produce a variety of extrusions.
- 1800 Ton, 7″ Press
- 2500 Ton, 8″ Press
- 2750 Ton, 9″ Press
- Alloys: 6063, 6060, 6005, 6061
Extruders Offers 3 Surface Treatments Options, Depending On Your Needs:
- Anodizing in a variety of colors
- Liquid Paint Coating, including an electrostatic vertical paint line capable of painting lineal lengths of up to 24’6”.
- Powder Paint Coating from the first operating electrostatic vertical powder paint line in the U.S. We also offer Powder-on-Powder wood grain effect. We’re capable of powder painting lineal lengths up to 24’6”.
Standard and Custom Colors
Extruders offers over 270 colors that meet the American Aluminum Manufacturers Association specifications 2603, 2604 & 2605.
Plus, if you need a custom color, our color experts can match virtually any color you need.
Extruders fabrication options include:
- Polyurethane pouring and debridging, which thermally improves the aluminum products we produce
- Precision cut-to-length saws capable cutting tolerances of + -.0010”
- Precision drilling
- Bending/forming and welding
- Custom Packaging